Kuwait Olympic Committee (KOC) also has the duty to promote the fundamental values of Olympism in Kuwait in particular, in the fields of sport and education, by promoting Olympic educational programs in all levels of schools, sports and physical education institutions, universities, national federations and sports clubs. KOC takes action against any form of discrimination ( religion, race, political, economical etc.) and violence in sport.
- KOC shall promote Olympic ideals, peace, women’s participation in sport and environmental issues at national level and participate in all Sport and Olympic activities,
- KOC has the exclusive authority for selecting the athletes and officials for representing State of Kuwait at the Olympic Games, Asian Games, Regional Games or any world-wide multi-sport competitions patronized by the IOC.
- In order to fulfill its mission, KOC shall cooperate with governmental bodies with which it shall achieve harmonious relations. However, KOC shall not associate itself with any activity which would be in contradiction with the Olympic Charter. KOC may also cooperate with non- governmental bodies.
- KOC and the Olympic movement in Kuwait must preserve its autonomy and resist all pressures of any kind, including but not limited to political, legal, religious or economic pressures which may prevent it from complying with the Olympic Charter.
- KOC must ensure that all related sports disputes must be settled in accordance with Olympic Charter and the international sport federation constitution, and must be reflected in all its members’ constitution, any sport related disputes are prohibited to be referred to Ordinary Courts.
- KOC must ensure that all GA members (National Sport Federations and their members \ Clubs), any affiliated Sport Organizations and their Statutes are not in conflict with Olympic Charter, KOC Constitution and IF’ constitution.
- KOC shall approve the Statutes of all affiliated Sport Organizations, in core coordination and consultation with the relevant International Sports Federations (as far as the National Sports Federations are concerned).