Constitution & Regulations
- Kuwait Olympic Committee (KOC) must always act in compliance with the rules and principles of the Olympic Charter, the decisions of the IOC, the World Anti-Doping Code of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), Kuwait National Antidoping Organization (KNADO), National Sport Arbitration Tribunal (NSAT) and Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
- All Sports Related Disputes between (Federations, Clubs, and its Affiliated Members. Committees (recognized by KOC), Athletes, Referees and Officials) are prohibited to be referred to Ordinary Courts Unless specifically provided for in this Constitution and Olympic Charter.
- All KOC National Federations Members must follow their own respective International Federations Statutes in case of any sport related dispute.
- Any decision taken for any sport related dispute can be appealed to the NSAT only.
- The NSAT Decisions will be final at the national level and can be appeal to CAS only.